For companies in the consumer products and retail industry, the pace of change is breakneck, global volatility is guaranteed, and fierce competition comes at every turn. Consumer products companies face new challenges created by complex consumer and shopper behavior, retail consolidation and emerging markets. But these same challenges also open new routes to profitable growth. We help leading companies worldwide address their challenges.
AaronRichards works with consumer products companies around the world to:
· Design repeatable growth models and innovation pipelines that generate new products with higher potential and lower risks of failure
· Artfully manage brand portfolios—defining optimal brand and product portfolio roles, winning strategies, investment levels and profit expectations
· Accelerate brand growth, even in slow categories in developed markets, using customized approach and leveraging leading edge technology resources, offering in-depth insights into actual shopper behaviors
· Optimize the strategy and execution of pricing and trade terms to help companies reach full potential
· Help turn supply chains into a competitive advantage with quick wins and bold strokes
· Develop and measure 360-degree consumer and shopper engagement and loyalty through multiple media and touch points, including traditional advertising, social media, point-of-sales activation
· Become a true partner for retailers, adding value through sophisticated collaboration programs built on shopper insights, integrated supply chains, systems and data sharing
· Align, measure and provide frontline incentives for perfect sales execution
· Build a culture of continuous cost improvement, ensuring the organization measures and tracks true cost-to-serve in order to drive it down relentlessly over time
· Master mergers and acquisitions to gain a competitive advantage in target selection, valuation and integration—building additional scale and the resulting economic efficiencies
· Simplify, speed up and slim down operating models to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of their organizations
· Create a talent pipeline to deliver growth expectations
Our consultants and experts serve a broad spectrum of consumer-product manufacturers—including food, beverage, personal and household products, durable goods, apparel, fashion, and luxury companies—on strategic, operational, and organizational topics. Our clients include companies in the food, beverages, apparel, household products, luxury goods, beauty aids, personal care, toys and office products sectors.