AaronRichards serves all areas of the oil & gas industry. We advise government and national oil companies, major and independent commercial oil companies, petrochemical producers, renewable energy companies, oil field service firms, private equity investors and sovereign wealth funds.
With global economic growth and declines in "easy oil," every segment of the oil and gas industry competes for and manages finite resources—from hydrocarbon reserves, market access, and technology innovation to customer relationships and human talent. AaronRichards helps oil and gas clients develop forward-thinking yet pragmatic strategies to improve safety, reliability, and value of equipment and processes. We support critical decisions across a broad range of strategic and operational functions, from business unit strategy and supply chain management to organization and IT.
We help companies involved in several subsectors of the oil and gas industry, including:
· Conventional and unconventional oil and gas exploration and production
· Refining and marketing
· Oil field service
· Equipment manufacturing
Our energy consultants help utility companies around the globe navigate today’s challenges including: the changing generation mix and efforts to decarbonize, securing fuel and energy supply at reasonable costs and optimizing operational efficiency and customer service. We work with utilities to turn these challenges into opportunities to develop their full potential, invest wisely and become more valuable.
In addition, our energy consultants help enhance performance across the industry value chain, providing expertise in generation, trading and storage, transmission, distribution and retail. We also work with clients to strengthen key capabilities, drawing on our experience tooptimize the organization, improve operational performance and to refine corporateand customer strategies.
At the corporate level, our experts collaborate with management to:
· Develop a corporate investment strategy
· Evaluate macro and industry trends and their impact on utilities
· Implement new business models, such as "smart" energy efficiency services ordistributed generation
· Identify the right level of vertical integration
· Define portfolio and international expansion strategies
· Increase efficiency of support functions
· Integrate corporate strategy and corporate finance to manage total shareholder return
· Instill a high-performance culture and decision-driven organization throughout the business
· Ensure effective change management
At the business-unit level, AaronRichards helps clients:
· Optimize future generation mix and fuel sourcing
· Cope with decarbonization and other regulatory requirements
· Improve energy trading and develop storage strategies
· Increase operating performance in transmission and distribution, such as field force optimization and capital project management
· Retain and expand their customer bases through loyalty programs, customer segmentation and other measures
· Deploy assets and IT investments for maximum return
· Capitalize on technology trends and expand into the right adjacencies